Australian Human Rights Commission
Human rights: everyone, everywhere, everyday
Our Mission: Leading the promotion and protection of human rights in Australia by:
- Making human rights values part of everyday life and language;
- Empowering all people to understand and exercise their human rights;
- Working with individuals, community, business and government to inspire action;
- Keeping government accountable to national and international human rights standards;
- Securing an Australian charter of rights.
We do this by:
- Listening, learning, communicating and educating;
- Being open, expert, committed and impartial;
- Fostering a collaborative, diverse, flexible, respectful and innovative workplace.