Do you have over 10years of experience in Wayfinding Design? Do you have a background in Architecture and Construction Documentation? Are you looking for a role where you can be challenged, inspired, and excited about complex strategy and documentation? If the answer is yes, then send us your CV…
We are looking for an outstanding Wayfinding Designer with the below skill set.
BrandCulture is an award-winning design agency with a passion for branding, environments, and wayfinding. At BrandCulture, we take a holistic approach to creating impactful and meaningful Wayfinding Design and placemaking solutions. We also design Branded Environments that encapsulate the vision, values, and culture of Australia’s leading brands and employers. Based in a natural light-filled Studio in Rushcutters Bay, we are innovators in wayfinding and connecting people to place. We believe wayfinding is so much more than navigation – it is a vital piece of the placemaking puzzle.
Competencies/ Must haves:
- A minimum of 10 years design experience in similar agency environments.
- Has a background in Architecture, Urban Planning, and Construction Documentation.
- Experienced in industrial design of signage for manufacture to Australian and international standards.
- Ability to plan wayfinding for larges scale projects, including hospitals, large-scale sports stadiums, and associated precincts.
- Must be able to work with stakeholders to plan sign locations and content from first principles to final installed signage.
- Preparation of detailed design and documentation packages, including location plans, content schedules, bills of quantity, graphic specifications and standards, sign templates, set outs, and signage standards.
- Proven ability to liaise with suppliers and clients to ensure manufacturability and to value-engineer solutions where appropriate. Can clearly and succinctly respond to RFI’s and external clients/suppliers with confidence.
- Can competently undertake site audits, attend and oversee installations, defects reporting and rectification follow-ups.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in AutoCAD + Revit.
- Experience in designing for bilingual signage. Experience in working with writing systems other than the Latin alphabet in a wayfinding context.
- Confidence presenting to and coordinating project requirements with marketing departments, creative teams, project management, builders, suppliers, and stakeholders across a broad range of private and public sectors.
- Can competently plan and prepare timelines for multi-year projects, identifying project inputs, outputs, and resource requirements.
- Ability to work in a clean and consistent manner with proper record keeping and documentation
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight time constraints
- Meticulous, thorough, and strong attention to detail
Please send Portfolios + CV + Cover-letter to:
Leigh Minning: Operations – HR – Cultural Manager