We’re looking for an organised, agile go-getter who enjoys keeping team spirits high and operations running smoothly.
BrandCulture is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary design studio that specialises in branding, wayfinding, and experiential graphic design. Our designs impact millions of people in positive ways by connecting people to place. We also love harnessing digital technologies to create more immersive, engaging experiences.
We are looking for an organised, agile go-getter who enjoys keeping team spirits high and operations running smoothly in a busy design studio with a friendly, supportive team. If you are confident and have experience in an Office Coordination role, juggling competing priorities to support a small team of designers, this job is for you!
This is an exciting, versatile internal and external facing part-time role to make your own. You’ll work with curious, passionate, creative people and have the opportunity for constant learning and personal and professional growth.
About the role
Working closely with the studio’s Operations | HR | Cultural Manager and Design Director, you will:
- Coordinate client meetings and the studio’s calendar
- Contribute to Internal Resource Planning
- Manage client deliverables and timelines
- Support designers in producing quotes + proposals
- Prepare and coordinate documentation for tender responses
- Contribute to end-of-month financial forecasting
- Contribute to proofreading and copy checking
- Support our Marketing Manager with our social media exposure on Instagram/LinkedIn
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, and enjoy speaking with clients and colleagues
- You are a team player who is confident in bringing ideas to the table
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills, and can manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- You have confidence in your ability to work independently, take initiative and proactively coordinate our team’s calendar and deliverables
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office + Apple Mac OS
- Most importantly, you are flexible, positive, and passionate about learning as you go, taking on challenges every day, and finding amiable solutions for all involved.
- Are you inspired by design? Having an understanding and basic use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/ Acrobat/Photoshop) is advantageous as you may be asked to assist our creative team from time to time
- Do you have an eye for detail and a basic understanding of architectural + design drawings? Great!
Please send Portfolios + CV + Cover-letter to: Leigh Minning
HR | Operations | Cultural Manager