BrandCulture is looking for a Project Manager to work with an award winning design studio across multiple projects. The role is fast-moving within a commercial, energetic environment. There is the challenge of juggling production schedules, multiple resources, managing client expectations to deliver our promises on time, every time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of project cost controls and forecasting?
- OS management
- QA management
- Client management
- Ensure plans are executed on schedule
- Management of Subcontractors and Installers
- Client, Stakeholder, consultants and Architects liaison
- Manage the schedule and timely delivery of projects
- Collecting, managing and reviewing documentation and information for all departments involved.
Skills & Experience
- 5 Years experience in the build environment, ideally including signage projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Project ability
- Good comprehension of databases and how they function.
We stand by our core values; Live, Lead, Love, Laugh and if you feel you would share in our vision, send a cover letter with resume to the below contact. Alternatively if you know someone who would be interested, then send them this link!
Leigh Tinkler – Operations Manager
Ph: 02 8252 7522