WHO WE WORK WITH
The organisations we work with generally fall into two groups:
COMPANIES AND GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS
We work directly with blue chip companies and government departments that want to create strong brands and deepen brand engagement.
SINCE 2002, WE’VE WORKED WITH SOME OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING BRANDS AND GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS.
With our deep understanding of business objectives and a passion for design excellence, we’ve helped many iconic organisations achieve success through the creative implementation of clever ideas. Does this sound familiar? If you can relate to any of the following scenarios, we can help:
- You would like to create a strong brand, improve brand engagement and/or increase employee engagement.
- Your organisation has merged with another, and you’re struggling to create a cohesive brand identity and culture.
- You want to explore how branded environments and wayfinding can help you bring your brand alive in the three dimensions.
- You’re moving or refurbishing your premises and want to take the opportunity to create a branded environment.
Clients who get the best results working with BrandCulture Corporate and government clients will be most successful working with BrandCulture if they have at least some of the following characteristics:
- They understand the value of strategic, creative, engaging and well-executed branding.
- They realise if they want different results, they need to try new approaches.
- They would like to be seen as an employer of choice.
- They’re progressive and are willing to leverage innovative approaches to gain competitive advantage and return on investment.
To find out how we can help you deepen your brand engagement, please contact us.
ARCHITECTS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS
We often partner with leading architecture and interior design firms to create spaces that educate, celebrate, motivate and reflect an organisation’s brand values.
SINCE 2002, WE’VE COLLABORATED WITH MANY OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN FIRMS.
If you’re an architect or interior designer who would like to create branded environments but lack environmental design expertise in-house, here are five things you should know about partnering with BrandCulture: We make your life easier. Unlike some graphic designers offering similar services, we don’t just design and run. We provide an end-to-end solution from brief development through to production management. Our technical expertise encompasses research, design, material selection, lighting, detailing, documentation, trouble-shooting and more. We’re here to help you realise your vision and look great to the client. Isn’t that what you want? We take a consultative and collaborative approach. We start with an open mind. There are always lots of questions, but we make sure we ask the right ones. It’s an informed approach that makes no assumptions. It goes without saying that we collaborate closely with you and the client. We believe that getting everyone on board is the best way to achieve great results. We play nice. If we work together, you can expect fluent communication, good manners, mild egos and exemplary professionalism. And while we’re very serious about what we do, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We like to inject a little bit of fun into every project. We enjoy pushing the envelope. We see every new project not only as a fresh opportunity to apply our collective expertise on familiar grounds but also as a chance to venture into new territory and uncover its hidden potential. We believe in mutual respect. We have the highest regard for architects and interior designers. After all, they’re the ones with the vision, knowledge and dedication to create the spaces in which we do our best work. Similarly, we prefer to work with people who respect our experience and expertise. Still interested? Then please contact us and let’s meet for a coffee to discuss ways in which we might work together.